martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

STORY


MEETING SOMEONE NEW WHO BECAME A SPECIAL FRIEND.

   I will always remember that day as one of the happiest days of my life. It had happened, in the first days of english classes in Franklin Institute. I was very nervous because I did not know anyone.

   Few days ago, I did not talk with anybody, I tried to make some friends. I did not feel very comfortable with that group, and I was not sure to find somebody who share my same thoughts. Then, came that special person, of the first time when we started talking, we became best friends.

   In a break, I saw a girl and I had noticed that she seemed to be a very quiet and shy. I thought it was quite similar to my, but when I talked to her, I felt like I was talking to a friend who knew for years. I was very happy to met my best friend Maribel. Since that day, we have spent much time together. She is like my sister. That one meeting made it a day I will ever forget.


1 comentario: