domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

MY HOBBY



SKATING


     I first got interested in skating one summer, when I was 7 years old, because my parents gave me rollers. I was starting in the club “SALTA PATIN” with my brother Pablo and my best friend Fabiola. I wanted to try but first it was very difficult and I broke my hand.

     I found I really liked it. My first skates were with strips. Then, my mother gave me skate with boots and a year later I received an enormous box and inside was my new skates.

     When I was 10 years old, I went to my first competition in Tucuman, and then I travelled from different places for example, Santiago del Estero, Cordoba and Catamarca, I love it. In 2007, I had to stop skating because I didn’t have time. I didn´t want to stop as I liked to participating in year-end shows. I enjoyed doing glitzy costumes. So, this year I started again.

     I’d recommend it as a hobby because for me the speeds, turns and jumps are very exciting.






1 comentario: