viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

E-mail


Hi Caroline!

Of course! I really like it! I think that is a great and interesting summer camp in Australia! So I want to go, but I need to know the date of this camp, please tell me.

I’d like to study Natural Sciences, because in this subject we study about animals, their habitat, feeding, etc. I want to know more things about that, so I decided to choses this subject, furthermore I think this is going to be very useful.

Well, now I want to know how much it costs, because I have to save money although my mum and dad will help me a little. Finally, I prefer The Barrier Reef, I think that it is more interesting and exciting than the Australian desert.

Let me know soon

Love,


Carolina.

1 comentario:

  1. to choses???? TO CHOOSE (TO+INFINITIVE)
    we (study)LEARN about animals,
    GOOD JOB! A-

    ResponderEliminar