martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

letter

Dear Mr. Reid,

I have seen your advertisement on the internet and I am writing to apply for a summer job as an activities supervisors in your Camp.

I am interesting in doing this job because I like children, they have a lot of energy like me. This will give me the opportunity to improve my English while also earing some money. I would also like the chance to travel and know Scotland.

I would like to know if you could tell me what salary you are offering for this job.

I am 20 years old student from Franklin Institute. I am very dedicated and responsible for work. The las summer, I work in a hotel receptionist and I had a lot of contact with foreigners, it was a good experience.

Your sincerely,

            Carolina Flores

1 comentario:

  1. as an activities supervisor.
    earing????? WRONG WORD!
    I am 2A 20 year-old student
    The las summer??? LAST SUMMER I WORKEDDDD IN A HOTEL ASSSSSS A RECEPTIONIST
    YOURSSSSS CINCERELY,
    VG! B

    ResponderEliminar